Warning: I am not shitting you!
Ok so first a woman had a boyfriend with a dog, she asked if she could fuck the dog, really. So the boyfriend said yes, he even insisted to, yes this happened, but she was allergic to dog sperm. She died of a heart attack in the hospital.
Now I know that you don't believe a shit from what I'm saying, but this happened, watch Danger Dolan on YouTube if you do not believe me.
Ok so first a woman had a boyfriend with a dog, she asked if she could fuck the dog, really. So the boyfriend said yes, he even insisted to, yes this happened, but she was allergic to dog sperm. She died of a heart attack in the hospital.
Now I know that you don't believe a shit from what I'm saying, but this happened, watch Danger Dolan on YouTube if you do not believe me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
free speech is best speech