This is specially for the better blogs and if you know me than you know that I like filled blogs! You know what blog I am hinting at? It's newwavegeo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
newwavegeo.blogspot.nl
This blog has 2049 posts.
newwavegeo is a blog that's about music in a sort of paper-article style he tells about the people who wrote those songs like you are experiencing it yourself he also tells a lot about them while still staying on the subject he's typing about he also gives his opinion a lot and he always has a photo with every post, down point on this blog are the ads (fuck ads). He also says which songs are on the albums of the artists but he like's to choose old ones from the 70's (the time that music was on it's best).
The background is pretty basic though very fitting to the style that he gave for his blog it makes you feel calm (unlike the atomic bomb background that I have), I would like that he would move when i scroll down.
title= Music Minded
subtitle= Music news, reviews and interviews.
G+1's= 0
members= 54
sentence: Damn awesome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
newwavegeo.blogspot.nl
This blog has 2049 posts.
newwavegeo is a blog that's about music in a sort of paper-article style he tells about the people who wrote those songs like you are experiencing it yourself he also tells a lot about them while still staying on the subject he's typing about he also gives his opinion a lot and he always has a photo with every post, down point on this blog are the ads (fuck ads). He also says which songs are on the albums of the artists but he like's to choose old ones from the 70's (the time that music was on it's best).
The background is pretty basic though very fitting to the style that he gave for his blog it makes you feel calm (unlike the atomic bomb background that I have), I would like that he would move when i scroll down.
title= Music Minded
subtitle= Music news, reviews and interviews.
G+1's= 0
members= 54
sentence: Damn awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment
free speech is best speech