I havn't done one lately so let's begin.
thepizzablog.blogspot.nl
Nothing, absolutely nothing to see.
0.0/10
oi.blogspot.nl
Atleast there is one post soooo... it's something.
0.4/10
theplacewherethefunstarts.blogspot.nl
The pictures are ******* funny as ******* ****.
Actually everything was funny, though not much development
(it is too short) but I have to give some credit.
4.5/10
theawesomario.blogspot.nl
Ok this one is requested, because I wouldn't come up with this on my own. A nice filled blog with and Samson & Gert songs and actual fun posts i love this, like a lot, also fun polls + a good/great background.
8.3/10
bitch.blogspot.nl
Almost empty again.
0.2/10
macaroni.blogspot.nl
nothing...
0.0/10
guns.blogspot.nl
also nothing...
0.0/10
And the winner is theawesomario.blogspot.nl, with the highest score (8.3/10) ever!!!
thepizzablog.blogspot.nl
Nothing, absolutely nothing to see.
0.0/10
oi.blogspot.nl
Atleast there is one post soooo... it's something.
0.4/10
theplacewherethefunstarts.blogspot.nl
The pictures are ******* funny as ******* ****.
Actually everything was funny, though not much development
(it is too short) but I have to give some credit.
4.5/10
theawesomario.blogspot.nl
Ok this one is requested, because I wouldn't come up with this on my own. A nice filled blog with and Samson & Gert songs and actual fun posts i love this, like a lot, also fun polls + a good/great background.
8.3/10
bitch.blogspot.nl
Almost empty again.
0.2/10
macaroni.blogspot.nl
nothing...
0.0/10
guns.blogspot.nl
also nothing...
0.0/10
And the winner is theawesomario.blogspot.nl, with the highest score (8.3/10) ever!!!
theawesomario.blogspot.nl bestaat niet meer....
ReplyDeleteIt does exist.
ReplyDelete