big flex

The top 10 posts

I like money, blogs, pizza's, weapons and pets if you like that too then you are surely a bawse.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

other blogs review part 7

Another classmate blog review, so let's go!

sanderhospers.blogspot.nl
small, but interesting though you won't be reading a lot, most of the time it's you what my classmates had to do from teacher GCS (didn't mention him for a while), in total there's 9 posts.
2.6/10

heivlinderweg.blogspot.nl
and we have another suggestion for the
TOP 1000 SMALLEST BLOGS,
A.K.A. 1 post, but also 3 polls.
0.8/10

diertejo.blogspot.nl
Just animals, just talking about ANIMALS, even the polls are about animals, my god!!! What was he thinking?
0.4/10

tejosoep.blogspot.nl
Tejo, i speak dutch but WTF are berihten, it's ******* pronounced berichten, you stupid piece of... cheese??? You know what I mean!
0.7/10

and the winner is sanderhospers.blogspot.nl with a ******* score of 2.6/10. Ah well I am really Critical if it's about blogs, so instead of always reading my opinion, go check it yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

free speech is best speech

Blog Archive