I am typing a book called "Het leven van een man in Nederland".
It is about the most normal person ever who lives in the Netherlands and he has a hidden character who thinks that life is shit.
I think it will be done in a year or two, but the thing is that in this book that I'm typing the main character is someone who could actually excist, it is the most human like that I've ever created in a book.
It is about the most normal person ever who lives in the Netherlands and he has a hidden character who thinks that life is shit.
I think it will be done in a year or two, but the thing is that in this book that I'm typing the main character is someone who could actually excist, it is the most human like that I've ever created in a book.
No comments:
Post a Comment
free speech is best speech