big flex

The top 10 posts

I like money, blogs, pizza's, weapons and pets if you like that too then you are surely a bawse.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

a talk with vito

I am now blowing [LOL] life into the forgotten series... a talk with vito, and now i am going to talk about, the bloggers of my class.

Daan: I am really good friends with him and we make up dirty jokes which are sometimes funny as hell.

Zamar: He has one of the best blogs of 1VH4, I watch it a lot because I'm interested in what he says, he has permission to use any idea from my blog.

Jonas: A funny guy who sometimes also makes up dirty jokes, we are pretty good friends.

Tejo: Someone that I don't really like though we can have fun times but most of the time we are separated.

And this was a talk with Vito...

No comments:

Post a Comment

free speech is best speech

Blog Archive