So I just said that Zamar could be Illuminati and I have some proof I think...
Zamar, Zamar has 5 letters, 5, Zamar used the number 5 in the tests that I and Jonas were Illuminati, 2 tests, 2/5th is 0,4 which we turn into a 4, fantastic 4 is a now infamous movie, infamous is a game serie, movie has 5 letters and game 4, 5-4=1 (the eye).
Theawesomarioblogspot.nl has 445 posts (4+4+5=13) and Zamar is also 12 years old, 1+2=3, (the 3 sides/ the triange).
Zamar is Illuminati!!!!!!!
cringefest from a pseudo-diary I had to make in a forced assignment back from the early years from middle school
big flex
The top 10 posts
-
Warning: I am not shitting you! Ok so first a woman had a boyfriend with a dog, she asked if she could fuck the dog, really. So the bo...
-
Commercials on TV are very annoying when you are watching a movie it's just 5 minutes of boredom and before I had this laptop I was bore...
-
We at GVB make sure you are always to late to catch a tram or bus of our company also we give them control of the whole traffic network whil...
-
We finally have arrived and although it's not a big deal, it's still worth mentioning it. Ok, the post is named the weirdest death e...
-
Today I'm going to talk about a blog of a friend of mine who surely deserved this: theawesomario. -------------------------------------...
-
5. Religion Wait hear me out, while religion is nice and comforting it killed and still kills more then millions by war about it. WHY DO P...
-
Hello we made a new thing called auto-correction because you are a dumbass and you need us, right? Nope we fuck it up even more because who...
-
newwavegeo.blogspot.com= €1.182 vitoblog12.blogspot.com= €51 burgertejo.blogspot.com= €15 theawesomario.blogspot.com= €15 theplacewhe...
-
This is specially for the better blogs and if you know me than you know that I like filled blogs! You know what blog I am hinting at? It...
I like money, blogs, pizza's, weapons and pets if you like that too then you are surely a bawse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2015
(264)
- ► November 2015 (3)
- ► October 2015 (5)
- ► September 2015 (2)
- ► April 2015 (16)
- ► March 2015 (21)
-
►
2014
(86)
- ► November 2014 (14)
- ► October 2014 (65)
No comments:
Post a Comment
free speech is best speech