My choice of working hour was Gunzi but I wanted it to change in Dutch so I went to 2.01 but that was empty.
But I learned for my SO.
But yeah nobody gives a ******* ****.
BTW I saw that my class was send a message it says that some people disabuse their blog to hurt someone (cyberbullying) well I don't know if I do that or not, so commentate on this when you see something hurtful to others and I'll delete it.
But I learned for my SO.
But yeah nobody gives a ******* ****.
BTW I saw that my class was send a message it says that some people disabuse their blog to hurt someone (cyberbullying) well I don't know if I do that or not, so commentate on this when you see something hurtful to others and I'll delete it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
free speech is best speech