duniainiaku.blogspot.nl
Not so cool, but more than enough posts. I'll guess it's pretty good but still why no freaking background?
5.3/10
julielynnivens.blogspot.nl
4 posts about the kitchen and the living room?
What was she thinking [that you know it this is actually a reference]?
0.6/10
skattegemynuitgodsewoordintsumeb.blogspot.nl
First off, why such a long freaking blog name like really what if I just called my blog hellomyblogisawesomesogocheckitout.blogspot.nl
and second, it looks dumb and it is.
0.8/10
herma-hoekie.blogspot.nl
It is a blog, not good not bad just a blog, I am sorry that I can't say much about it, it is just a blog......
5.5/10
melvillekruisgemeente.blogspot.nl
Too long name, and nothing interesting to see.
0.6/10
And the winning blog is herma-hoekie.blogspot.nl with a rating of 5.5/10.
Not so cool, but more than enough posts. I'll guess it's pretty good but still why no freaking background?
5.3/10
julielynnivens.blogspot.nl
4 posts about the kitchen and the living room?
What was she thinking [that you know it this is actually a reference]?
0.6/10
skattegemynuitgodsewoordintsumeb.blogspot.nl
First off, why such a long freaking blog name like really what if I just called my blog hellomyblogisawesomesogocheckitout.blogspot.nl
and second, it looks dumb and it is.
0.8/10
herma-hoekie.blogspot.nl
It is a blog, not good not bad just a blog, I am sorry that I can't say much about it, it is just a blog......
5.5/10
melvillekruisgemeente.blogspot.nl
Too long name, and nothing interesting to see.
0.6/10
And the winning blog is herma-hoekie.blogspot.nl with a rating of 5.5/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment
free speech is best speech