big flex

The top 10 posts

I like money, blogs, pizza's, weapons and pets if you like that too then you are surely a bawse.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

other blog review part 10

Hello, Le Vito here. I am going to review my own blogs (got a lot of them) who are as tiny as... almost all the other blog I review.

learningwithvito.blogspot.nl
1 post, that's about mathametics which might be confusing for other people, and it only gives 1 question and 1 answer.
0.4/10

vitonewsblog.blogspot.nl
Pretty funny and has a few posts, it's an average sized blog [very tiny].
2.3/10

vitoblogchat.blogspot.nl
This one was a failed tryout, tiny conversations but actually something to read.
1.5/10

vitoblog2002.blogspot.nl
Stories are funny...
1.3/10

vitobloguncensored.blogspot.nl
Small but it's uncensored, so fuck it.
2.6/10


And the winner is vitobloguncensored with a rating of 2.6/10



No comments:

Post a Comment

free speech is best speech

Blog Archive