big flex

The top 10 posts

I like money, blogs, pizza's, weapons and pets if you like that too then you are surely a bawse.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

other blogs review: competator (part 2)

NewWaveGeo - Idioot

NewWaveGeo is a blog with a lot of views and a lot of members that I found with the power of the next blog button.

Idioot is a fun blog that I used for a blog review, I loved it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Posts:

  Amount: NewWaveGeo, he has way past 1500 while Idioot has way less. 1/0
  Largeness: NewWaveGeo, That's clear. 2/0
     Quality: NewWaveGeo, Clearly put way more time in. 3/0

Polls:
    
  Amount: DRAW, none. 3/0
  Largeness: DRAW, none. 3/0
  Quality: DRAW, none. 3/0

Background: NewWaveGeo, he has an actual background while Idioot has blue background. 4/0

Layout: NewWaveGeo, he has a better variety. Idioot is so simple. 5/0

Video's: DRAW, none. 5/0
--------------------------------------------------------------------
NewWaveGeo:
Posts (amount)
Posts (quality)
Posts (largeness)
Background
Layout
--------------------------------------------------------------------NewWaveGeo crushed Idioot with no challenge at all, he was better in every factor, he won with a score of 5/0.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

free speech is best speech

Blog Archive